Stainless Steel Wet Chemical Class K/F Class Fire Extinguisher
Wet Chemical Fire Extinguisher: 1) TUV CE0036 certificated. 2) Material: SS304. 3) Suitable against class A, class F. 4) All fire extinguishers must be serviced in accordance with BS5306. 5) Stainless Steel polished. 6) All fire extinguishers are tested no leakage. 7) Chemical Agent: Wet Chemical. 8) Working Pressure: 14Bar;Test Pressure: 27Bar.
Stainless Steel Wet chemical Class K/F Class Fire Extinguisher
Wet chemical fire extinguishers are ideal for Class F fires, involving cooking oils and fats, such as lard, olive oil, sunflower oil, maize oil and butter.
1. Stainless Steel Wet Chemical Fire Extinguisher Product Specification.
Cylinder Weight (kg)
2. Stainless Steel Wet Chemical Fire Extinguisher Product Uses.
1) Fires involving cooking oils and fats, such as lard, olive oil,butter and vegetable oil ("class F" fires).
2) Fires involving flammable solids,such as paper, wood,and textiles ("class A" fires).
3) Fire extinguishers such as Water, Foam, Powder & CO2 will not always put out big cooking fires and are also extremely dangerous because the pressure of these extinguishers can cause the oil to jet out and cause serious harm.
3. How Stainless Steel Wet Chemical Fire Extinguisher works?
The "chemical" element of wet chemical fire extinguishers is potassium which effectively attacks the flame in two methods:
Firstly, the mist cools the fire and lowers the temperature to stop the fire spreading, also prevents splashing of the hot oils/fat.
Secondly, the potassium salts react with the hot oil and causes the process of saponification, coating the surface of the cooking oil or fat in soapy foam that is non combustible and acts as a barrier between the fat and oil.
Tests have established that a 6 litre wet chemical fire extinguisher with a 75F rating can deal with a fat fire of maximum 0.11m2 surface area.
Wet chemical fire extinguishers need to be used very carefully, to avoid splashing burning fat or oil onto surrounding areas.
4. Who needs Stainless Steel Wet Chemical Fire Extinguisher?
Any premises with a professional kitchen or deep fat fryer should have a wet chemical fire extinguisher:
• Fish and chip shops
• Burger bars
• Hotel kitchens
• • •
5. Stainless Steel Wet Chemical Fire Extinguisher suitable/not suitable for use on the below classes/types fire.
6. Stainless Steel Wet Chemical Fire Extinguisher Product Shipping Information.
7. Our Service.
1) 24 hours stand by.
2) Professional technical team,fully support OEM.
3) Design labels or marks for free.
4) All fire extinguishers will be tested before shipping.
Welcome your inquiry.
- Previous: CAFS 30 Gallon Compressed Air Foam Fire Suppression Systems
- Next: PRI-SAFETY “Color Egg” Throwing Type Fire Extinguisher